NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Strellson Kishon Hombre Abrigo de Lana L Kz554
- Men's Two Button Sport Coat, Villa Monti, Made in , Wool, Tan, 46R, NWT
- RVCA Men's Koolin Out Short, Green Iguana, Extra Large 1408
- Vilebrequin NEW Pink Mens Size 2XL Drawstring Swimwear Trunks - 617
- Scully Mens Frontier Leather Vest - DARK Brown - size 46--NWT---MSRP 129
- Boardshort Bathing Waxx Boardie Costa bluee 77431 - New
- POLO RALPH LAUREN 100% cashmere Italian Yarn half zip SWEATER S Navy
- Maglia men Brooksfield blue grey 203f.w012 Autunno Inverno 2018 19
- DIESEL SLEENKER SLIM-SKINNY FIT JEANS 084RI STRETCH W36 L34 (5998)
- Mens Diesel SHIONER 0605L Slim-Skinny bluee Jeans W36 L34
- Vineyard vines Men Size XL Pique 1 4 Zip color Harvest Tan
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.