NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- NEW EXTE Suit Pants Blazer Two Piece Two Button Brown Stretch IT40 US6 S
- NWTRALPH LAUREN PLUSPLAID FOLD OVER COLLAR CARDIGAN SWEATERSIZE 1XNEW
- Just Cavalli Multi-color Elastic Waist Women's Stretch Skirt US S IT 40
- Pull Tricot - Norvégien Modèle 12 Laine de Mouton Unisexe Pull 100% Laine
- SHERRY MIAMI FL USA WOMEN'S MED. FLORAL LOUNGE BEACH TOP orange TERRY TOWEL VTGE
- STUNNING Victorias Secret Embroidered Beach SEXY Maxi Skirt Beach Cover Up NWT S
- NWT Free People Hooded SweaterMedium Kelly Green Fits 4-6
- CACHE WOMEN'S BROWN TAUPE CAPRI PANTS SIZE 10 NEW
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Polka Dot Size M & Polo orange Bikini Swimsuit Size L NWT
- L10-38 BAXTER & WELLS Hippie Boho Witch Spell Broom Floral Semi Sheer Skirt M L
- LEE PREMIUM WOMENS JEAN SHIRT GREY INT L
- Fox Racing Kingsport Fixed Halter Womens Ladies Swimsuit Bikini Top
- NEW ANGELOS FRENTZOS FINE JERSEY TWISTED TOP AF28T
- EVA & CLAUDI womens reversible wrap top sleeveless LARGE green multi vest L
- Women's Armani Collezioni bluesh pink 100% linen blouse
- T-shirt Karl Kani Signature Women
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.