NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- JEANS EDWIN MAN ED 80 SLIM TAPERED (cs grey-sleet wash ) W31 L34 VAL
- Vintage Tundra Multi color Coogi Style Sweater Sz L
- Guess Mens Lincoln Slim Straight Jeans Waxed Cotton Distressed Brown - Sz 30
- Men`s Printing Patchwork Elastic Waist Loose Casual Pants Stretch Jogger Pants
- VESTE BLOUSON EN CUIR GIVENCHY T 38 black VINTAGE PAS DE CONTREFACON
- Unisex Coat Standing Collar Cosplay Lolita Retro Asymmetry Womens Mens Ske15
- Vintage Belted Faux Leopard Coat L
- Allure Lingerie Female Vinyl Corset 11-5057
- Summer Womens Ethnic Style Long Sleeve Thin Sun Predective Loose Coat Polyester
- ALO Yoga Airbrush Capri Leggings Volcano Lighting NWT Sz S
- Women Button Slim Fit Wool Blend Parka Peplum Trench Coat Autumn Winter Outwears
- Splendid Off The Shoulder Ruffle Shirt Size Large
- Spectrum Sublimation Women's Nicholls State University Gradient Long Sleeve
- Lot of 36 - Total Girl 2-pk. Opaque Tights - Girls 4-14
- LISE CHARMEL DRESSING FLORAL SHORTY ACA0488 grey CELESTE HOTPANTS NEUF
- NWT BLANKNYC Denim Moto Utility Pants Cargo Jeans Ankle Zip Sz 29 Grey
- SEVEN FOR ALL MANKIND high waist straight leg Jeans Knieriss Gr. 30 TOP 617
- 7 For All Mankind Crop DOJO 27x20 Low Rise Wide Leg Crop Jeans
- Anti-wrinkle Bra Axami V-8951 Beige
- Padded BH 75D Satin von Prelude by Jolidon NEU
- One-of-a-kind Halloween Bats Women's Print Fitness Stretch Leggings Yoga Pants
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.