NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- JEANS EDWIN MAN ED 80 SLIM TAPERED (cs grey-sleet wash ) W31 L34 VAL
- Vintage Tundra Multi color Coogi Style Sweater Sz L
- Guess Mens Lincoln Slim Straight Jeans Waxed Cotton Distressed Brown - Sz 30
- Men`s Printing Patchwork Elastic Waist Loose Casual Pants Stretch Jogger Pants
- VESTE BLOUSON EN CUIR GIVENCHY T 38 black VINTAGE PAS DE CONTREFACON
- Unisex Coat Standing Collar Cosplay Lolita Retro Asymmetry Womens Mens Ske15
- NWOT NIKE Women's Stay Warm Dri Fit Running Tights San Francisco Marathon 2015
- ProSphere Women's Marshall University Old School Hoodie Sweatshirt (Apparel)
- Duveteux Veste Manteaux Fourrue pink Néon black Long à Chaude Festif
- Fantasie Alex FL9152 mit Bügeln,Bh Seitlicher Stützfunktion Weiß (Lenkrad) 30E
- Coincidence & Chance Anthropologie cami tank Lace Zip Front Top Blouse SZ S NEW
- SOFT SURROUNDINGS L'Atalante Tunic Top- NEW Size Small
- ProSphere Women's colorado State University Crisscross Long Sleeve Tee (CSU)
- GUESS BY MARCIANO THE SKINNY NO. 61 JEAN 70S WASH
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.