NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Miss me 25 design rhinestone dark jean skinny size 25 distressed bluee denim
- Fantasie Allegra FL9091 mit Bügeln greenikal Saum Bh purple ( Pue ) 32C
- Sanctuary Women's Robbie Skinny Jeans white size 29
- Bali Passion for Comfort Side Smoothing Minimizer - White - Size 38DDD
- Karen Neuburger Womens S 3 4 Sleeve Button Up Pant Pajama Set Ditsy Waltz Green
- Vince Brown Sweater Coat - Size M
- New VIVIENNE WESTWOOD red cardigan size MED 100% wool (retail )
- Sunsets Scarlet Muse Tankini Top - Women's Swimwear
- NWT Sequin collar shirt M Pure cashmere orange Short sleeve Sweater Polo
- New with tag BCBG Max with Marianne Long-Sleeve High-Low B2648 Sweater SzXs
- COSTUME TWIN SET BEACHWEAR BS8322 - BS8322--01851
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
|Condition:||New without tags : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||India||Featured Graphics:||India|
|Sleeve Style:||Bat wing||Neckline:||Scoop Neck|
|Sub-Style:||Peasant Top||Size (Women's):||M|
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.