NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- New Flying Monkey Deep orange Slim Jeans Size 1 Made In USA
- ULTRA SHEER WHITE NYLON ROBE NIGHTGOWN PEIGblack XL
- Nancies 6 Sangle Porte-jarretelles des panneaux de red dentelle (SSL15frCH)
- Triumph Stirring WHPM orange Green (M020) 36D
- NEW Eskandar blueE-STEEL Handwoven Handspun GIANT 100% Cashmere Shawl Scarf Wrap
- Chantelle 3137 Eden One Piece Balconette Swimsuit
- Issa de' Mar Swimwear Lanikai One Piece Aqua
- SSA 2019 Spring Autumn Fashion Streetwear Korean Style colors Contrast
- NWOT MAXMARA CALITEA Sz 8 Electric bluee French Seam Stretch Legging Pants 140105
- NWT DA-NANG Army Green Above Knee Scarf Belted Cargo Skirt Size X Small
- Khushal K Women's Cotton Printed Kurta With Sharara Palazzo Set For Woman
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.