NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- New PEPE JEAMS LONDON Women's Jeans, Women"s clothes.
- Maidenform Women's Cover Your Bases Camisole - Shapewear - 3 COLORS - S-2XL
- Sz L XL SOMA INTIMATES Tan Belted Lounge Robe EUC Flower Embroidery Sleeves
- Agua Bendita Amaia Mayura Long Skirt Cover-Up Beach Resort Wear
- Dries Van Noten Metallic Button Up Cardigan-Small
- Twisty Parallel Universe Mini Skirt
- Layer look elaborate balloon pants Ingreened pleat metal taffeta & Knitted XL
- Brand New Victoria Secret 2018 Fashion Show NEW YORK Pink Sweater Size M Medium
- Cashmere Feel Wool Cape Wrap Poncho Jumper From Kashmir
- THE MASAI CLOTHING COMPANY Long Cowl Wool Jumper Dark Purple Long Sleeves XL
- YAG army green embroidered capris pants perfectly comfy and cute
- Diesel Women's O-Venus Military Green Skirt Size S 0BAEJ MSRP
- French Connection knit jumper top Size XL -16 Pink Lightweight thin BNWT G036
- Fantasie Cayman FS5692 Plage Robe Maxi
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Graphic Tee||Size Type:||Plus|
|Sleeve Length:||Short Sleeve|
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.