NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Nwt Bb Dakota Mini Skirt in Aztec pattern
- VTG 80s Liza Minnelli Stepping Out T Shirt Tour Concert Disco Tee Dance Large
- BNWT Gant Men Clay bluee Shirt Medium Long Sleeve RRP Free & Fast Delivery
- VB COMMODORE 78-80 SEDAN CLASSIC ILLUSTRATED T-SHIRT MUSCLE RETRO SPORTS CAR
- Mercedes C-Class E-Class A-Class GLA S-Class- "King of the road" Man's US shirt
- Reyn Spooner Hawaiian Shirt Mens M Aloha bluee Fish Shells Cotton
- FIVE BredHER flannel chamois camp shirt size XL dark green work
- Smoke Rise Territory Released t Shirt w Faux Leather Zipper Sleeves Mens Small
- Petrol Industries Polo Shirt Large - Riffle Green
- Oye Mi Canto - Latino Flags Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
- GRIM REAPER SKELETON SKULL DEMON DEATH DEALER GOTHIC HOODIE SWEATSHIRT WS12
- Oktoberfest Das Boot Beer Mug All Over Mens T Shirt
- Supreme “The Killer” L S Long Sleeve Tee Red L FW18
- Messori grey shirt L rrp
- UNUSED Sweats & Hoodies 946637 Grey 1
- ProSphere Men's Webster University Grunge Hoodie Sweatshirt (Apparel) (WU)
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.