NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- " G- STAR ORIGINALS RAW S.C. CONCEPT ELWOOD " JEANS Hose in blue in W32" L32"
- Hugo Boss 1 4 zip sweater thin regular fit navy bluee striped
- Dennis Basso White Faux Fur Full Length Coat Large
- T Tahari Women's Double-Breasted Wool-Blend Boucle Coat - Choose SZ color
- ZARA MULTICOLOURED PLUSH COAT L REF 0264 444
- Fantasie Estelle FL9352 mit Bügeln Bh Seitlicher Stützfunktion Weiß ( + ) 34 Hh
- NWT N Natori South Pacific Silky Satin Robe Sz S
- SEXY VESTAGLIA + PERIZOMA OBSESSIVE 846-PEI-1 black
- Brand new designer ladies purple knitted summer top picot style size M
- U.S. Polo Assn. Juniors Long Sleeve Diagonal Stripe - Choose SZ color
- NIKE Gym Vintage ROMPER Light Grey TANK SHORT AA3873-091 New
- BNWT Diane Von FURSTENBERG dvf, Silk EBUCA Jumpsuit Playsuit US 10
- PINEWOOD LADIES DIANA EXCLUSIVE FLEECE - OLIVE MELANGE SUEDE BROWN
- NYDJ Not Your Daughters JEANS Alina Womens PLUS 16W 16 W Dark Legging Skinny
- BT40 )( NEW &TAG) WOMENS BOOHOO blueE DISTRESSED JEANS SIZE 14 LEG 26 ZIP FLY
- Womens Joes Distressed Ripped Denim Jeans Skirt. Size 26
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.