NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Men's Shipskin vest 100% handmade fur Beste quality
- Theory NCP Christopher Thorens Navy bluee Wool Cashmere Coat XL
- FIND NEWSTW034 jeans women, bluee Mid Vintage, W26 L30 Manufacturer Size 8
- DL1961 Margaux Instasculpt Ankle Skinny Jeans, Stingrey Wash, Distressed sz 31
- NWOT FREE PEOPLE MOVEMENT HIGH RISE STRIPED GIDGET LEGGING sz L
- & Other Stories Slim Jeans W25 Midbluee
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Sleeve Length:||Long Sleeve||MPN:|
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.