NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- RED Valentino Women's Long Sleeve Button Down Top Cotton White Size Extra Large
- Anthropologie TINY bluee Short Sleeve Blouse Size Large EUC
- Off Shoulder Wide Ruffle Sleeve Tunic - Fuchsia
- American Eagle Lot Size 2 Shorts & Jeans
- Lane Bryant Sleeveless Top Size 12
- RARE VINTAGE SYSTEM OF A DOWN T- SHIRT late 90's early 00's AWESOME M
- Polo Ralph Lauren Mens Classic Short Sleeve Polo Shirt Sz 3LT Brown NWT
- Adidas Men's Running Response Singlet Tank Top
- Shirt Mens Floral Ethnic Stand Collar Mid Long Long Sleeve Leisure Shirt Tops
- David Latimer Mens Pleated Front Dress Shirt With Standard Collar in White
- Men Ben Sherman T-shirts Union College Graphic Graphic Navy Size M
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Size Type:||Regular||Material:||100% Wool|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Italy||Size (Women's):||XS|
Does not apply
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.