NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- NEW FREE PEOPLE IVORY SHAGGY FRINGE PINATA PARADE VEST SZ L LARGE
- Pendleton Women's Water Resistant Cascade Wool Campbell Coat Size L - Charcoal
- White stuff brown blazer&waistbelt set Mens medium brand new
- VINTAGE Bill Blass Multicolor Fully Lined Wool Tweed Skirt Suit 3 Button Set
- Wildfox Two Flamingos Road Trip Sweatshirt Top Sz XS Loose Long Sleeve White
- CABI STRIPE TEE SIZE L
- Ann Taylor LOFT Leopard Print Blazer - Size 2
- Classical Clothes Company Inna Caprice Fur Ponch
- PAIGE ROYAL TEAL LONDON STRIPE MIDRISE ANKLE SKINNY JEANS SZ 26
- Bonito Jeans Talle bajo Pitillo Le Temps Des Cerises Pulp size W30(40)
- New Womens Diesel Louvboot 0886Z Stretch Slim-Bootcut Waist 27 Length 32 Jeans
- Versace jeans couture navy bluee Corduroy Boot Cut pants Size 28
- 2 Pair of Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda Jeans Size 6 Short
- Seven7 Straight Jeans 22 NWT Women Plus Size Distressed 44"x33" Stretch Mid Rise
- Lot of 9 Women's Juniors Stretch Pull-On Lined Unlined Footless Tights Small
- Seven For All Mankind Flynt 30
- Women Casual Robe Lace Trim Loose Waist Strap Sleepwear Short Dressing Bathrobes
- BEAUTIFUL St John collection knit dress sz 6
- Solace Navy bluee Red Women's Size 8 Striped Wide Leg Dress Pants -
- BNWT MONSOON HIBISCUS GREY LINED SKIRT EMBROIDERY & SEQUIN DETAIL SIZE 22
- Becca In The Mix One Piece Swimsuit M (8-10) Plum
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.