NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Löffler Comfort Trousers Mens SIZE 98 REF C2206
- Columbia Steens Mountain Full Zip Fleece Vest Mens Adult Sports 163926
- Diesel Jeans BUSTER 084CN 01 LIMITED EDITION Slim Tapered bluee Wash RRP
- J.Crew Bowery Classic Pant in Glen Plaid Wool 30 30
- NWT CHAPS RALPH LAUREN POLO 100% WOOL LINED PIN STRIPED DRESS PANTS SZ 58
- GIORGO ARMANI orginal mens jeans size W30 L30 30x30 AJ
- Carhartt Men's Flame Resistant Signature Denim Dungaree 33 x 34 Np
- Men's Fjällräven Barents G-1000 Trousers Outdoor Pants W38 L32
- Relco Mens Red Fine Knitted Classic Racing Stripe Jumper Mod 60s Retro Pop Art
- VGC WELLINGTON EXECUTIVE Mens Suit 2 Piece Single Breasted SIZE 42S W38 L27
- Leon Max- Olive Green Parka Sz S
- NEW WOMEN'S KC BY KILL CITY GENUINE LEATHER MOTO VEST SIZE LARGE
- ANN TAYLOR REVERSIBLE CREAM BROWN FAUX FUR WOMEN VEST SIZE LARGE
- Allure Lingerie Breakaway Halter Bustier - 3X
- ASOS snow lepoard faux fur coat size 8
- Diesel F-AMBRA 0BAEJ 42Y Hoodie bluese RRP
- Sequin Jersey Tunic - Green
- Leo Workwear Marwood Class 3 Yellow Superior Anorak
- Talbots stretch vest top button sleeveless blouse shirt micro suede cranberry M
- Citizens of Humanity Premium Vintage Racer Jeans in pinkland; 24
- New Diesel Skinzee Slim Women's Jeans Trousers W 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.