NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Z ZEGNA Recent Solid Light Brown Iridescent Wool 2-Btn City Slim Fit 40R
- Engineered Garments X FWK Cinch Pant
- BEVERLY HILLS POLO CLUB POLO BEADED - LEAD - XL (8033985615428)
- Anne Stokes Gothic Art CANDELABRA Licensed Sweatshirt Hoodie
- G bar rap hoody, USA star print hoodies hip hop mens, boys street dance retro
- MENS BLOOD SPLATTER SUIT HALLOWEEN OPPOSUITS BLOOD ADULT ZOMBIE SUIT OUTFIT
- Cedar Wood State Charcoal Glen Plaid Slim Fit Wool Blend Mens Suit 40L 34
- Raven Fightwear Men's Shorts MMA Shorts Multiple Designs and Sizes NWT
- Brooks Bredhers Small 30-32 Boxer Shorts bluee Navy Striped 2 pair New
- Roundtree & Yorke Size 50 Big Man CLASSIC FIT String Flat Front New Mens Shorts
- COOGI BIGGIE HIP HOP GORGEOUS COLORFUL MERCERIZED COTTON MENS CARDIGAN SZ M
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.